- NGBS Gold certified home
- Masonry fireplace goes up two stories
- Stairs and landing look down into great room
- Guest suite downstairs includes a full bath and walk-in shower
- Downstairs features den with natural walnut built-in cabinets
- Dining room includes painted built-in cabinets and wainscoting
- Wet bar (or butler’s pantry) between kitchen and dining room
- Workout room attached to master suite with rubber mat floors and mirror wall
- Built-in bbq on back patio with quartz countertop under covered space in backyard
- Black framed windows from Milgard against white trim for a clean Farmhouse look
Choose Glavin Homes if you want an experienced green home builder who will listen to your preferences and respect your budget. We put decades of home building experience into creating your perfect space. Since 2007, our focus has been on sustainable green-certified construction for Camas and Vancouver, WA families. We offer energy efficient amenities, local sourcing of materials, smart construction methods, and even recycling when the project is finished. Every Glavin Home is independently green certified.
As a local, family-run business working exclusively in Clark County, we’re proud to build the homes of our neighbors and contribute to a sustainable future for our community.